Our niece, Alicia, and her husband, Dallin, welcomed a new little baby to their house this week! Everett Adam Marr was born on Tuesday, November 27th. He was 7 lbs 1 oz, 20" long, and was born at 2:39 am.
Hannah had promised them $20 if they had their baby on her birthday, so her reply to them on facebook was that they lost out on $20. But, even if Everett doesn't share Hannah's birthday, we are so happy and excited for them. Everett is adorable (I think he looks a bit like his Uncle Adam did) and mother and baby were doing well.
Well, it seems I've used my limit of photo storage space for posting pictures on my blog. I either now have to delete previous pictures or pay to use more storage, So, no photos today, but:
Hannah's 17th birthday was yesterday. Hard to believe, isn't it? We barely saw her as she had slept over at Becky's house...her "twin" who also turned 17 yesterday. Then she took her cousin Madison to Carson City (with me trying not to freak out having Hannah drive in a place she didn't know...having my children drive is a very tough challenge for me). They saw the musical play "The Little Mermaid" and went ice skating--both of which she later reported weren't worth the trip to Carson. Oh,well.
She returned just in time (7:30 pm) to start her spur-off-the-moment party (which was slated to start at 7:30 pm), where friends came over to play games and watch Harry Potter.
At one point during the party there was a lot of screeching going on...at first I thought Hannah was just being exuberant (not hard to picture, is it?), but then it continued so I started to wonder if she was hurt as she came bursting into my room, still screeching. Then I noticed she was holding my cell phone. I then realized what had happened. Hannah was just reacting to a new text message from Andrew that turned out to simply say, "I'm engaged." I didn't have to see the message to know what was going on Andrew had told us earlier in the day that he was going to propose last night (sorry Dad P, you were over, but I was sworn to secrecy, so I couldn't tell you).
So, Happy Birthday Hannah! And congratulations Andrew and Heather!
And, we are down to just having 4 days left with Eric before we take him to Salt Lake. I don't even know what to put after that...yikes...wow...astounding...time is flying.
I just had the exact problem with my blog! Here is how I solved the problem: create a new email address/add an email address as an author on the blog (under permissions in your dashboard) then make them an admin. You'll have another full 1gig of space from that author without paying. Wahoo!
ReplyDelete