Anyway, some things:
| We've had some nice sunsets lately |
| kids have been having fun with the dry erase markers |
And last night was stamping. Always fun.
| Michelle's card |
| my card, based on a Pinterest pin (and using my Silhouette to cut the stars) |
| Tina's card |
| Becky's card |
| pillow from a sweatshirt I bought on our honeymoon almost 23 years ago |
So, Andrew is settling into a new semester. He says he goes to bed at 9 pm and works 4:30-8 am and is all caught up on his sleep and his homework. He once again has 3 English classes, 1 math class, and a religion class, but only has 14 credits compared to last semester's 17.
Eric doesn't start his new semester until the 24th, but he got the classes we were hoping. He has another computer graphics class, a ceramics class, a European history class, and a mythology class (which is an online class). I think he'll have fun.
Ryan is starting his last semester of high school. Blows my mind. He actually signed up to take a class from Glen...intro to theatre (or something like that). He's never done that before. Hope it goes well.
Hannah and Alex continue on as always. Between the 2 of them, there is almost a constant stream of visitors here. We are party central. As a matter of fact, a mean game of Ratscrew going on in the other room now (whatever the heck that is...it involves cards, slapping noises, and a lot of laughing and screaming).
Among other things, Glen is busy with a play "Wait Until Dark" that will go on next weekend. Should be good.
Oh, I almost forgot. Another Silhouette project:
This is our Primary bulletin board for this year. It still needs to have several "Choose the Rights" in various languages written around the border, but it's looking pretty good, I think. Took way too much time to put up (thanks Nicole and Rayanne for all the time you put in!), but I like it. And I don't have to worry about it again for another year.
Love the board!
ReplyDeleteI saw the bulletin board. It looks really nice. Good work. I love stamping and haven't pulled my stuff out for over 2 years. It is going to have to wait until another stage in my life. Your cards look really great. And the sunsets...(Ahhh.) One of the great things about living in NV.
ReplyDeleteGlad you like the board.
ReplyDeleteIf I didn't have a stamping night once a month, I wouldn't get my stamps out either.
Talent--pure talent in your family from cartoons to parties to fun. ('Love the idea with the A of F boxes. Your b.b. was just adorable. You should have seen the 5th. ward kids going crazy over it.)
ReplyDeleteMy jaw dropped when I saw you bulletin board in person. Genius! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDelete