Sunday, April 26, 2009

Monterey Bay California


Eric took this picture of me at the Mission of San Juan Bautista. Do you like my green witch's hat?


Eric at the Monterey Bay aquarium.



Bubba Gump is a restaurant in Monterey with this cute bench in front.




The French class students in front of the Carmel mission (Presidio chapel?).

Eric and I went on a 3-day field trip with the French 3 & 4 class to the Monterey, California area. As part of our trip, we had a wonderful French meal. I tried escargot for the first time...I would eat them again. I also had French onion soup, steak and garlic mashed potatoes, and a wonderful chocolate cake that seemed more like fudge than cake.

We had a nice time. Came home at 10 pm and Andrew was already in bed (he got in yesterday afternoon some time) and he's still in bed now, so I haven't had a chance to speak with him yet. His mission call has not come.

The house is a mess, Alex has a fever and might have strep throat, and Glen will be gone all afternoon on stake business. Life as usual, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment