Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mission Guesses so far

GP-South Dakota
BP-Portugal
AP-Australia (that's where I wanted to go!)
EP-Ireland
RP-Madagascar/San José California
HP-Illinois
AP-South America

GpJ-Florida (which is where GpJ was born)
GmJ-France
GpP-Uruguay (which is where I served)
GmP-Curitiba Brazil
UJ-Massachusetts
AM-El Paso, Texas

DP-Mexico City
JP-Peru
DP- Georgia
HP-Kentucky
BP-Paramaribo, Suriname
CP-Bolivia
JP-Scotland
AP-(who is currently serving in Lansing Michigan)-Argentina
AP-Kenya
MP-Madrid, Spain

DS-Indiana
PS-South Africa (or Ohio-which is where GmJ was born)
DS-(who is currently serving in Joao Pessao Brazil)-Sao Paolo, Brazil
ZS-Australia
JS-Australia

TL-Sweden
ML-Tonga
BL-Yukon, Canada
EL-Yukon, Canada
SB-Idaho
JB-Tupelo, Mississippi
JH-Sweden
TH-Odgen, Utah
HL-Argentina
AL-Austria

AP-Florida (my sister was born there)
CP-Texas
MS-Italy
JS-the bayou (I joined the church in New Orleans, you know)
BS-Ghana
MP-Hong Kong
TP-New York (which is where I was born...and my brother SJ)
MP-Chile
BP-British Columbia, Canada
MP-Minnesota

KJ-Argentina
GJ-Mexico
SJ-Paraguay (I had 3 companions from there)
BJ-California
JJ-Japan (which is where I prayed I wouldn't be sent)
TJ-Kazakhstan
BJ-Africa

2 comments:

  1. lol...and they're all family members. Do you want to guess, too?

    ReplyDelete