I added a few songs to the end of my playlist. As I was cleaning today I decided to look up some songs from my childhood. My sister and I used to play our dad's records and some of the songs have really stuck with me.
Deni, do you remember playing "Zorba the Greek" when we lived in Franklin and we would start to slowly walk around the "loop" from the kitchen to the dining room to the living room and back to the kitchen again? As the music would pick up speed, so would we. By the end we were going pretty fast. For all I know we only ever did that once or twice, but it has really stuck with me and is a fun memory from my childhood. And I know you remember "while driving in my cadillac, much to my surprise..." beep beep Didn't we used to speed up for that song as well?
Have I forgotten any songs that should be there?
Speaking of music...I'm sorry to say that the Lorentzens did not win the CBS Singing Family Face Off contest. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment