Sunday, December 6, 2020

Christmas card photo, day 1,111 of Duolingo, Yerington, and not working

Saturday Eric set up his camera and took a picture for us to put in with our Christmas cards (which are ready to go in the mail tomorrow!). The one in our cards has this photo of Glen, me, and Eric on the top half and this picture of Alex on the bottom half:



My duolingo streak continues! Yesterday was my 1,111 day of my streak, so I took a screenshot of it (that's 3 years and a few weeks worth). And today is day 19 for Glen's Duolingo streak...he's learning Spanish!!! Too much fun!



And today, Glen, Eric, and I went to Yerington with Dad P trying to find the home he lived in 80 years ago. We were unsuccessful. We're thinking the home has been torn down...or it was on that one piece of property we couldn't go on because it was private with a gate over the road. We could see some old buildings and took some pictures. It was a beautiful day for a drive, though, so that was nice.



And my sub license expires tomorrow. I did the paperwork to renew it 2 months ago, but the FBI is a bit slow completing the background check using my fingerprints, so until that clears, I can't sub. I'm fine with that. I haven't been subbing much anyway. But, hopefully, it won't take them too much longer to finish their background check.

No comments:

Post a Comment