Sunday, April 12, 2020

Ryan's bday, Henry's bday, and Easter

Another week that seemed like Spring Break--which for us means we were home tackling some projects, playing games, and eating--we're keeping busy.

And it actually is Spring Break for Hannah and Kaellen. They have finished their finals and now have a week to play before the next semester starts up again.

Ryan's 26th birthday was on Monday. Angeles did a really cute project where she got family and friends who couldn't be here to celebrate Ryan's birthday to take a picture holding a letter to make a banner that said, "Happy Birthday Ryan!" It came out looking great. We didn't have cake and ice cream, but we did have muffins in the morning and cookies in the evening. Happy Birthday, Ryan!


Heather, Joy, Henry, and Andrew had the "H" in Happy

Alex had the "A" in Birthday

HAPPY

BIRTH

DAY

RYAN!

When I straightened up my fabric stash, I found some unfinished projects. One project was an apron I had cut out, but hadn't sewn, so it finally got sewn after years of sitting in the bin.

I
this is an apron I sewed a few weeks ago
On Saturday, Kaellen made homemade noodles. We used some of them to make stir-fry for dinner. Yum.



Today is Henry's 5th birthday. We got to video chat with Andrew, Heather, Henry, and Joy for a bit. I love technology! Happy Birthday, Henry!

And today is also Easter. Angeles and Ryan made a fabulous poster that included pictures of family members and a friend who have passed away. Because of Easter and Christ's Atonement, we know we will be with them again. The poster really came out nice. Thanks, Angeles and Ryan.



He is not here; for He is risen, as He said.  
~Matthew 28:6

And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of him, this is the testimony, last of all, which we give of him: That he lives!  
~Doctrine & Covenants 76:22

1 comment:

  1. Did you guys have a pasta maker or did you roll it out by hand? It looks sooo good!

    ReplyDelete