Sunday, January 26, 2020

I have a new sister-in-law!

Kyle had to fly back home from Vegas on the Saturday after Dad died. That Sunday night, Kyle proposed to Melissa, and Monday morning, January 13th, they were married and informed us after the fact! We were all so excited. We had told Kyle in the past that if he and Melissa broke up, we were keeping Melissa anyway.

So, CONGRATULATIONS Kyle and Melissa! Such good news to temper our sadness at Dad's passing.
they managed to squeeze in a mini-honeymoon
and it was a snowy weekend



A week later, I flew with mom from Vegas to Crescent City, and now we are in Brookings trying to sort things out. There is a lot to do and I am so glad that I can be here to help mom. Deni and Kyle are helping from a distance and it's so good to have their support.

the sun was trying to peek out of the clouds January 24th--it's been very rainy

 morning fog on the 25th looking down towards the harbor
 morning of January 25th
January 25th later in the day--the sun almost came out

No comments:

Post a Comment