It's been quite the week weather-wise. Biting cold wind. Rain. Snow. Hail/mini-snowballs on 2 different days (Alex pointed out they looked just like dippin' dots).
![]() |
| Thursday's "hail" |
![]() |
| Saturday's "hail" |
![]() |
| the light from the setting sun shows off the little mini-snowball hail pellets |
Our local museum has had a block-of-the-month quilting class for the last few years. At the end of the year, you have a quilt top (if you've been doing your homework). I've sewn a few of the blocks here and there (and they are still sitting in my sewing box waiting to be turned into pillows or wall hangings), but my plan was never to sew all the blocks and make a quilt.
This year instead of a block every month, they are doing a row every month. I have decided to do the whole quilt. The colors aren't showing up well here. This row has gorgeous turquoise and teal colors in it. The overall color theme will be southwestern. I've been wanting to sew again for the past few years, so I'm excited to be able to do this. We have class again this week. Can't wait.
With Valentine's Day this week, I thought I wanted to share one of my favorite love songs. It's called "And I'm Here." The song is from one of my favorite Korean dramas, Goblin, but it's sung in English, so do not fear.
And I’m here
Just, just like I used to be
We were here in old days with you, with me
All my fears have gone
When you whisper to me
No matter how near or far apart, apart
When you feel so lonely
(Have you completely erased me)
I’ll be here to shelter you
(From your memories from yours)
When you feel so lonely
(While I still feel your breeze)
I’ll be here, here for you
(Holding your hands again)
(Holding your hands)
If I could fly above the clouds like all the birds
If I could hold you for a while to let you feel my pulse
Still here, all alone
My whole life and all my heart
You're my whole life and all my heart
And I’m here home, home
With you
With me
Just, just like I used to be
We were here in old days with you, with me
All my fears have gone
When you whisper to me
No matter how near or far apart, apart
When you feel so lonely
(Have you completely erased me)
I’ll be here to shelter you
(From your memories from yours)
When you feel so lonely
(While I still feel your breeze)
I’ll be here, here for you
(Holding your hands again)
(Holding your hands)
If I could fly above the clouds like all the birds
If I could hold you for a while to let you feel my pulse
Still here, all alone
My whole life and all my heart
You're my whole life and all my heart
And I’m here home, home
With you
With me






No comments:
Post a Comment