Alex:
He has started his senior year where he is taking video productions IV and personal finance at the high school and English and government at the community college. He is on track to graduate from high school in December. He will be starting to fill out his mission papers soon.
He is working on getting his Eagle Scout project approved, so he should be able to complete his Eagle before his 18th birthday in October. He's plenty busy as he also has gotten a job at the Dairy Queen near the high school where he works the lunch shift a few days a week.
And it's tennis season! In the home game on Tuesday, Alex beat all 3 of his opponents, one of whom was part of the doubles team that won the State Championship last year. Way to go, Alex! There is only one more home match, which is kind of sad.
Hannah and Kaellen:
The wedding at the Sacramento temple was beautiful. For the Reception in Fallon, they wanted to serve everyone dinner, so Hannah made homemade fettuccine noodles and Kaellen made the homemade Alfredo sauce. Boy, was it scrumptious. At the Open House in Oregon, they had an ice cream bar. It was also delicious and just as fattening. Yum. They have now moved to the other side of Fallon, so they are no longer in the 2nd ward. :( Luckily, though, at least they are still in our same town, so we will still get to see them.
I only have a few of their wedding pictures downloaded to the computer, so more wedding photos will have to be in a future post.
Ryan and Angeles:
They have settled down in Rexburg where they both work and are waiting for school to start next week. Good luck with the new semester!
When they came for Hannah's wedding, they downloaded some wedding photos to our computer. Here are a few that I love from in front of the San Diego Temple.
Eric:
He spent the summer at scout camp with Glen and until we figure out his next step, he is home enjoying some downtime with some art projects and game playing. Here's a picture of Eric at one of the climbing walls at Camp Fleischmann.
Andrew, Heather, Henry, and Joy:
It was a busy summer for them. Heather graduated from BYU in August (congratulations Heather! Well done!), and the next day they moved down to Mesa where Andrew is now finishing up his Master's degree by student teaching at Heather's rival high school.
Before they moved to Mesa, Glen and I made a quick trip to Provo to see them.
Glen:
He has started his 30th year teaching at the local high school--3 theatre classes and 3 world history classes this year. He should have one more year of teaching after this one before he retires. And, of course, he's busy with a lot of other stuff, too, between school, church, and the community.
![]() |
| Glen dancing at the luncheon |
Beth:
I am taking a pottery class this semester and even though we've only had 2 classes so far, I'm really loving it. Now that I am no longer teaching seminary, I am finding more time to read, which I've barely done the last 4 years. And, of course, I'm subbing again, too.
![]() |
| Denise and I made it to Ed Week again after missing the last 3! |













No comments:
Post a Comment