Sunday, December 11, 2016

birthdays, nativities, and the hay maze

First off, here is a great video I found this morning. It's a beautiful song and I love the video they made to go with it.


So, I celebrated my birthday on Wednesday. Glen, Alex, and I played my new game, Istanbul, and I actually won! Glen gave me one of the signs that Hannah and Becky were selling at last week's craft fair. I love it.


I didn't want cake and ice cream, but since there were leftover Scotcheroos that I had made for one of my seminary students (who shares my bday), we stuck a candle in them. Behind me is Hannah's tree that she won at the Toys for Tots auction last week.
(I had just spilled water all over papers Glen had been grading. Whoops)

We had our church's Christmas dinner Friday night. Of course, the children put on a great little nativity.


Glen's brothers made another maze with their hay bales and we have been over a couple of times. We went last night with the missionaries in the rain. It was cool, but my photos of Glen didn't turn out, so here's one from November. I need to get a few photos in the daylight since the maze is amazing!


Mom P's birthday was today, so we had a family dinner. Besides dinner, cake, and ice cream, we played a little charades using Christmas songs as the theme. It's always a great time when the family gets together. Happy Birthday, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment