Sunday, November 6, 2016

Alex's update and Henry is the cutest dancer!

Haven't blogged in several weeks, so I swore to myself that I'd do so this weekend. So, here it is.

Alex, having turned 16, was now old enough to be ordained to the office of a Priest on October 23rd. That allows him to bless the sacrament, which he did for the first time today. Always a wonderful thing to see my kids advancing. Good job, Alex!
Alan, David, Thomas, Gary, Joseph, and Dad P with Glen and Alex

I went to visit my sister, Denise, last weekend. No photos to show, but we had a fabulous time. Being with her recharges my batteries. Always a joy. We shopped a little, played games, and just hung out. I also got to see my brother-in-law (Pat), 3 of my nephews (Cory plus his wife Amanda, Danny, and then Jake who was visiting from BYU-I), and a friend and her daughters who recently moved from Massachusetts to Vegas (Martha, Jamie, and Samantha). I wish we could see each other more often!

The tennis banquet was on the 1st. Here the coach, Jesse Nuckolls, is giving Alex his certificate that allows him to pick up his Varsity Letter (for his jacket, which he doesn't have). Alex was the most improved player on the team this year. Now that tennis is over, Alex says he wants to do sprints on the track and field team next. I'm so glad he wants to participate in things and not just sit at home.


Girls' team, who are #1 in Northern Nevada, with the boys' team
So, I took these photos 6 days apart. Fall has definitely arrived.
26 October 2016

1 November 2016
Andrew posted 4 videos on his blog of Henry enjoying music. In the first 3 videos, Henry is in his stroller enjoying the marching band at a parade. Pretty darn cute. The 4th video is of Henry dancing to music at a Halloween party (he's dressed a Hobbes the tiger from Calvin and Hobbes.). The cutest.

So, I'm posting the link to Andrew's blog so you can see all the video clips by going there, but I am posting the 4th video here as well. Can't wait for Christmas when they come to visit!

https://agamedesignersblog.blogspot.com/2016/11/videos.html


No comments:

Post a Comment