Sunday, June 28, 2015

another week of summer gone

Glen went to Young Women's camp this past week. Sounds like he had a good time.

Not much happened here.

I made another wind chime and then hung up all the ones I have outside.
My newest creation

And I did some more de-cluttering. And reading. And I took a walk each morning and thoroughly enjoyed the peace and calm that early mornings are blessed with.

I also had another visit with the chiropractor to try and fix my neck which has been bothering me for a few months now. I'm trying to improve my posture so I'm not straining my neck. I think I'm making progress.

The boys lent me their muscles so we could move the old fridge out of the kitchen to make room for the new one that should be here this week.

And that sums up things from here. A quiet week on the home front even if it wasn't a quiet week in the news.


No comments:

Post a Comment