Saturday, July 14, 2012

cabinet doors, design star, and stamping

Glen, Ryan, and Hannah will be back this afternoon from the Youth Conference Pioneer Trek. I'm hoping they are having a wonderful time. Yesterday, while the others were gone, Eric, Thomas, Alex, Ben and I went to see the movie Ice Age IV. LOVED it!

meanwhile, I've been crossing things off of my summertime projects list. This week I worked on the bathroom and kitchen cabinets as well as getting the food together to put in our 72 hour emergency backpacks.

back bathroom before:
back bathroom after (it was my practice room):
 kitchen sink area before:

kitchen sink area after:

kitchen before:

kitchen after:


So, it's a definite improvement, and my skills are increasing, but I did have some difficulty here and there. Of course, now I have to do something with the cabinets themselves (not real wood) to help it match the wood doors.

Every summer we love watching Design Star on HGTV and Who Will Be the Next Foodnetwork Star on the foodnetwork, of course. While at my parents house we were able to catch a few episodes of each. We don't have dish anymore, so yesterday I started watching the previous episodes of Design Star. I really love it.

Catch it at hgtv.com/designstar

I haven't watched any foodnetwork star since we've been home, but I plan to.
 http://www.foodnetwork.com/the-next-food-network-star/index.html

I had stamping this week:
my card
Tina's

Michelle's
Tami's
Becky's
Can't wait to see what next week will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment