Friday, July 1, 2011

Andrew's plans have changed again

So, as mentioned in the previous post, Andrew missed his first flight this morning and was supposed to come in on the next flight--it was supposed to get here at 2:05, but it turns out that it is full and there is no room for him. So now he is supposed to come in at 8:35 tonight. We've waited 2 years and 1 week, so I guess we can wait a few more hours. But if he calls us again to say he can't make the 8:35 flight, I just might scream.

I secretly hope he made his first flight and is just pulling my leg (his first call came in just before the first flight took off and the second call came in soon after it landed in Reno). Any chance someone else picked him up and Reno and he's going to surprise us here? I would really like that at this point. (my mind always comes up with weird things like that). But I'm not really holding out any hope at this point.

Nine hours to go...I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment