Saturday, December 5, 2009

Alex as Tiny Tim and Hannah's birthday and a photo of Eric, too


Alex got the chance to be Tiny Tim in Glen's beginning theatre's class production of "A Christmas Carol." While I am not totally pleased with some of the liberties the playwrights take with the story, I think the kids did a fabulous job. It was so fun to see Alex on stage. He has had other minor roles, but I don't know that he's had more than one line to say before.


Here is Alex during the curtain call...really too dark to see him properly, but he was a cutie on stage. In case you are wondering what he is doing...he's still eat a dinner roll from the Cratchett's table.


Alex's cousin Becky played the Ghost of Christmas Past and she did such a great job too...her lines flowed smoothly and she looked so relaxed and comfortable on stage. It really was fun to watch.

Good job Alex and Becky!


On December 1st, Hannah turned 14. She got a long distance phone call from her friend, Jamee, who just moved to Hawaii, just as we were getting ready to sing "Happy Birthday to You." So, of course, she stayed on the phone, made her wish, blew out her candles...and left the room and continued talking while the rest of us began to eat her cake.

Happy Birthday Hannah!

I didn't post a photo of Eric on his birthday, so I'm doing so now. I just love the expression on his face as he contemplates which present he will open first.


No comments:

Post a Comment